2 PAIR for Apple iPod NEW 2nd Gen HEADPHONES EAR BUDS

2 PAIR for Apple iPod NEW 2nd Gen HEADPHONES EAR BUDS

Compatible With Apple: iPhone 1st Gen. 16GB / 4GB / 8GB,iPhone 3G 16GB / 8GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB,iPod 1st Gen. 10GB / 5GB,iPod 2nd Gen. 20GB,iPod 3rd Gen. 10GB / 15GB / 20GB / 30GB / 40GB,iPod 4th Gen. 20GB (Color Display) / 30GB (Color Display) / 40GB (Photo) / 60GB (Color Display) / U2 Special Edition,iPod Classic 120GB / 160GB / 80GB,iPod Mini 4GB / 6GB,iPod Nano 1st Gen. 1GB / 2GB /...

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Universal In-Ear Stereo Headset, White

Universal In-Ear Stereo Headset, White

Apple: iPad 16GB / 32GB / 64GB ;iPhone 1st Gen. 16GB / 4GB / 8GB ;iPhone 3G 16GB / 8GB ;iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB ;iPod 1st Gen. 10GB / 5GB ;iPod 2nd Gen. 20GB ;iPod 3rd Gen. 10GB / 15GB / 20GB / 30GB / 40GB ;iPod 4th Gen. 20GB (Color Display) / 30GB (Color Display) / 40GB (Photo) / 60GB (Color Display) / U2 Special Edition ;iPod Classic 120GB / 160GB / 80GB ;iPod Mini 4GB / 6GB ;iPod Nano 1st...

White Earphones Earbuds With Microphone for iPod iPhone

White Earphones Earbuds With Microphone for iPod iPhone

Generic hands-free stereo headset w/ On Off switch. Enjoy Hands-free conversations. Includes integrated earpieces and microphone. Cord mounted ON/OFF button which lets you take calls and hang up easily. Excellent sound quality and super clear sound. Keep your hands free and on the wheel. Color: Black. Includes: 2 additional sets of ear bud cushions - Black. Accessory ONLY. Phone not included....