Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears HY2

ECCI PR401

ECCI PR401

“ Overall shallow V signature. Bleed- and boom-free bass that's punchy and fairly detailed (not much sub-bass) - just right for me. Mids are a little dry but good detail and vocals are very listenable without being too forward. Highs are crisp and detailed - was bordering on sibilant when new but has developed control from around 25 hours onwards - but would like a tiny bit more sparkle for my...” --wysinawyg

ECCI PR300

ECCI PR300

In ear headphones.

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

ECCI PR200

ECCI PR200

Cyclone new product ECCI PR200 HIFI in -ear headphones PR200 Best for portable CD,MD and MP3 players High Performance T.P.E cord Driver: 9mm diameter,dome type(CCAW) Type:Closed,Dynamic Frequency Response:20Hz-20000Hz Impedance:55 Ohms at 1kHz Maximum Power Input:40mW Sensitivity:102dB/mW at 1kHz Cord Length(Approx.):1.4M,T.P.E OFC Y-type Connector:3.5mm(1/8")mini...