EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM

EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM

“Remember those essays you had to write in grade school? Well I do even if you don't. In honor of that memory, I am going to write: What does the EarSonics SM3 mean to me? Back in March I was going to order the EarSonics SM3 based off the few things I have read about them, even though it wasn't much. But then something stopped me. Could they really be that good, and the shipping cost was as...” --average_joe

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

“http://www.earsonics.com/SM3%20engl.htm v2 page. Aside from the cable and new body, my impressions match what I had in my v1 review. http://www.head-fi.org/products/earsonics-sm3-universal-fit-iem/reviews/4422 Otherwise, these sound about the same as v1/the new ear-piece body shape is a lot more ergonomic(seems to be a bit smaller as well, but not as easy to get a good seal... At the same...” --svyr

EarSonics SM64

EarSonics SM64

“THE RATINGS:   Highs: 4.5/5 Mids: 5/5 Lows: 4.5/5 (probably would be 5/5 with amping) Bass: 5/5 (swooshy style, though) Value: 5/5 Soundstaging: 5/5   This is all to say that the Earsonics SM64s are perhaps the best IEMs I have ever heard, and I was always a big IEM person.    Let's be short about this:   It absolutely slaughters the Shure SE530, SE535 line...” --Pepper

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“EarSonics has made its last flagship for the guigs, but the EM32 can without a doubt satisfy audiophile who are looking for the "neutrality" with a reinforcement in the sub and the highs.   The main characteristic is the same as for the EM3pro/EM4/EM6 : musicality and body ! But here you have all in one, that's the improvement. 3 transducers, 3 ways, two bores, no one on the market is...” --Rollk2

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

EarSonics EM4

EarSonics EM4

“EarSonics is a french CIEMs and IEMs  manufacturer that is based in the south of France, near from Montpellier. All the prices are also in €uros.   The EM4 are based on Franck Lopez thoughts after the EM3pro. They gain in width, clarity, separation and precision. But they are not made for guigs, you can use it for but it's not especially done for. I would advice to take the EM6 for....” --Rollk2

EarSonics SM2 v2

EarSonics SM2 v2

“The sound is one of a kind for BA, bass heavy sound signature. These are some of the bassiest BA you can find, with good instrument separation and soundstage. IMO really good for metal music, vocals are a bit far, v shape frequency responds.   Build quality for the earphone body is just fine, but cable and tips have lots of flaws.   Update: these phones sounds so much better after...” --10shot9miss

EarSonics Velvet

EarSonics Velvet

EarSonics Velvet DESIGN To create the VELVET , we have carefully studied every detail of its design. It’s result this modern and fluid design fully adapted to the ear anatomy. A sleeker look and a pleasant touchdown resulting of the noble material choice. The VELVET was born SOUND Balance and tone respect are the key words that best characterize the VELVET . We have taken great care...

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition