EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“this IEM is made in order to restitute exactly  NATURAL SOUNDS !!!! don t expext mega bass , facing mediums ,  or heavy highs presence!   EM32 draws what the record and mix has done and NOTHING ELSE........ so when the record , mix , DAP ? AMP !! is top so you obtain MAGICAL SOUND AND EVEN MORE!!!   the infra are sometimes magnifik,   and so on for mids and...” --isibn95

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

The new in-ear monitors reference for live performance, sound-based on EM4 technology but adapted to live.The best professional tool for exigents musicians who wait for best audio quality. The spectral balance is rigorous and a musical as never achieved before in an in-ear. Deep and "clean" lows, a "Earsonics touch" medium and treble with incredible sharpness. The...

EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM

EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM

“Remember those essays you had to write in grade school? Well I do even if you don't. In honor of that memory, I am going to write: What does the EarSonics SM3 mean to me? Back in March I was going to order the EarSonics SM3 based off the few things I have read about them, even though it wasn't much. But then something stopped me. Could they really be that good, and the shipping cost was as...” --average_joe

EarSonics EM3-PRO

EarSonics EM3-PRO

Top of the line custom IEMs made by earsonics.

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

EarSonics SM2

EarSonics SM2

EarSonics SM2 are the universal in-ears you need. Thanks to their ergonomic cushions, they provide instant and easy fit to all kind of ears. Their technology is inherited from our EM series, and allows them to attain an audio quality never reached before with universals. EarSonics' "high fidelity" sound for nomads and musicians.

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

“ Review: MEElectronic M-DUO   First off i would like to thank Joe at MEElectronics for sending me this review sample. I will write as honest a review possible. They received over 50hrs of burn-in and little changes were noted so don't judge them straight out of the box.   Gear Used: IPod Classic 160gb (rockboxed) > M-DUO with normal single flange tips  ...” --ostewart

EarSonics SM64

EarSonics SM64

“THE RATINGS:   Highs: 4.5/5 Mids: 5/5 Lows: 4.5/5 (probably would be 5/5 with amping) Bass: 5/5 (swooshy style, though) Value: 5/5 Soundstaging: 5/5   This is all to say that the Earsonics SM64s are perhaps the best IEMs I have ever heard, and I was always a big IEM person.    Let's be short about this:   It absolutely slaughters the Shure SE530, SE535 line...” --Pepper

MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was really nice, clear and deep (I used the middle one).   Only cons which I found are: hard cable - it can easily pull out the phones from your ear... size - the phones are little longer then most...” --Benik3