Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

EarSonics ES2 in-ear earphones - Dual Balanced Armature

EarSonics ES2 in-ear earphones - Dual Balanced Armature

“For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONI think most people will have heard about Earsonics at some stage.  My first experience of their gear was years ago – when someone loaned me their SM3 for a couple of weeks.  This was in my very early years, and before I'd really started reviewing.  At the time I think I had my SE535 LE or...” --Brooko

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“EarSonics has made its last flagship for the guigs, but the EM32 can without a doubt satisfy audiophile who are looking for the "neutrality" with a reinforcement in the sub and the highs.   The main characteristic is the same as for the EM3pro/EM4/EM6 : musicality and body ! But here you have all in one, that's the improvement. 3 transducers, 3 ways, two bores, no one on the market is...” --Rollk2

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

“Inspired by my great experience with the Aurisonics Rockets I caved in and bought the ASG-1PLUS as well as it was said by many that they we’re the ones of the higher tier Aurisonics offerings being most similar to the Rockets. The Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS was purchased by me as an open box unit from Hifiheadphones UK. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at...” --peter123

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

EarSonics EM3-PRO

EarSonics EM3-PRO

Top of the line custom IEMs made by earsonics.

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

EarSonics Velvet

EarSonics Velvet

“About Me:   I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair of IEMs one day for a long flight (Yamaha EPH-100) and it was downhill from there. For a year or two, my only source were cell phones + a DAC/amp combo. Recently, I've invested in a desktop setup...” --SeeSax