Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“this IEM is made in order to restitute exactly  NATURAL SOUNDS !!!! don t expext mega bass , facing mediums ,  or heavy highs presence!   EM32 draws what the record and mix has done and NOTHING ELSE........ so when the record , mix , DAP ? AMP !! is top so you obtain MAGICAL SOUND AND EVEN MORE!!!   the infra are sometimes magnifik,   and so on for mids and...” --isibn95

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

EarSonics EM3-PRO

EarSonics EM3-PRO

Top of the line custom IEMs made by earsonics.

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM

EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM

“Remember those essays you had to write in grade school? Well I do even if you don't. In honor of that memory, I am going to write: What does the EarSonics SM3 mean to me? Back in March I was going to order the EarSonics SM3 based off the few things I have read about them, even though it wasn't much. But then something stopped me. Could they really be that good, and the shipping cost was as...” --average_joe

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

“http://www.earsonics.com/SM3%20engl.htm v2 page. Aside from the cable and new body, my impressions match what I had in my v1 review. http://www.head-fi.org/products/earsonics-sm3-universal-fit-iem/reviews/4422 Otherwise, these sound about the same as v1/the new ear-piece body shape is a lot more ergonomic(seems to be a bit smaller as well, but not as easy to get a good seal... At the same...” --svyr

EarSonics SM64

EarSonics SM64

“THE RATINGS:   Highs: 4.5/5 Mids: 5/5 Lows: 4.5/5 (probably would be 5/5 with amping) Bass: 5/5 (swooshy style, though) Value: 5/5 Soundstaging: 5/5   This is all to say that the Earsonics SM64s are perhaps the best IEMs I have ever heard, and I was always a big IEM person.    Let's be short about this:   It absolutely slaughters the Shure SE530, SE535 line...” --Pepper

EarSonics EM4

EarSonics EM4

“EarSonics is a french CIEMs and IEMs  manufacturer that is based in the south of France, near from Montpellier. All the prices are also in €uros.   The EM4 are based on Franck Lopez thoughts after the EM3pro. They gain in width, clarity, separation and precision. But they are not made for guigs, you can use it for but it's not especially done for. I would advice to take the EM6 for....” --Rollk2