Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“EarSonics has made its last flagship for the guigs, but the EM32 can without a doubt satisfy audiophile who are looking for the "neutrality" with a reinforcement in the sub and the highs.   The main characteristic is the same as for the EM3pro/EM4/EM6 : musicality and body ! But here you have all in one, that's the improvement. 3 transducers, 3 ways, two bores, no one on the market is...” --Rollk2

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

EarSonics SM64

EarSonics SM64

“THE RATINGS:   Highs: 4.5/5 Mids: 5/5 Lows: 4.5/5 (probably would be 5/5 with amping) Bass: 5/5 (swooshy style, though) Value: 5/5 Soundstaging: 5/5   This is all to say that the Earsonics SM64s are perhaps the best IEMs I have ever heard, and I was always a big IEM person.    Let's be short about this:   It absolutely slaughters the Shure SE530, SE535 line...” --Pepper

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

EarSonics EM3-PRO

EarSonics EM3-PRO

Top of the line custom IEMs made by earsonics.

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

EarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitors

“http://www.earsonics.com/SM3%20engl.htm v2 page. Aside from the cable and new body, my impressions match what I had in my v1 review. http://www.head-fi.org/products/earsonics-sm3-universal-fit-iem/reviews/4422 Otherwise, these sound about the same as v1/the new ear-piece body shape is a lot more ergonomic(seems to be a bit smaller as well, but not as easy to get a good seal... At the same...” --svyr

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

The new in-ear monitors reference for live performance, sound-based on EM4 technology but adapted to live.The best professional tool for exigents musicians who wait for best audio quality. The spectral balance is rigorous and a musical as never achieved before in an in-ear. Deep and "clean" lows, a "Earsonics touch" medium and treble with incredible sharpness. The...

Astrotec AM90