V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Another goal of innovation achieved by Essepi! The EP-10 PLUS has already been tested and stumentalmente "on stage" by Stevan Martinovic (noise) and directly on the stage by the "Stadium". The most important innovation is the exclusive three-way system: technology mixed with a dynamic woofer and midrange - tweeter balanced armature allows us to provide a product with great...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds