Earpower EP-10 Plus

Earpower EP-10 Plus

Another goal of innovation achieved by Essepi! The EP-10 PLUS has already been tested and stumentalmente "on stage" by Stevan Martinovic (noise) and directly on the stage by the "Stadium". The most important innovation is the exclusive three-way system: technology mixed with a dynamic woofer and midrange - tweeter balanced armature allows us to provide a product with great...

Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“ Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly...” --Dsnuts

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“ Nuforce NE-700M Review             Introduction: NuForce has always been one of THE companies in headphone audio that you look for for amps and other such accessories. But their decision to dip into the IEM market has been met by many with curiosity. Can they perform? And at what price? Are the most common questions people ask when a company takes a...” --bowei006