Havi B3 Pro 1

Havi B3 Pro 1

“My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for a reasonable price of under $100. At the time, I felt anything above that price was absurd for me to purchase.   From the first listen, the RE-400 showed me what quality sounded like. I was...” --bhazard

Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

ERGOS contour to your ear for perfect fit! Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide excellent fit and noise isolation.

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

The LADY SPORT features comfortable ear hooks that provide secure fit during active use. Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide...