Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

ERGOS contour to your ear for perfect fit! Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide excellent fit and noise isolation.

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

The LADY SPORT features comfortable ear hooks that provide secure fit during active use. Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide...