Domokun Canal Type Earphones

Domokun Canal Type Earphones

“ Foreword:   I'm a production manager, but mainly focus on live sound engineering and lighting. I install and tune P.A equipment, and mix live acts in: - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and - nightclubs. I've taken a huge liking to headphones - IEMs in particular. I like the idea of having my own personal PA system that I can take with me anywhere. With Rockbox being in...” --White Lotus

Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

Earphones Plus brand "ERGOS" form fit earphones earbuds for mp3 players

ERGOS contour to your ear for perfect fit! Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide excellent fit and noise isolation.

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

LADY SPORT earphones earbuds with ear hook

The LADY SPORT features comfortable ear hooks that provide secure fit during active use. Premium speaker is housed in an impact resistant plastic shell while its high quality cord insures clear transmission of sound. You'll enjoy these earphone's outstanding clarity and full range of sound to maximize your listening pleasure! Three sizes of silicone ear cushions to choose from provide...