V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze

FUZE Custom Earphones by EarFuze

Fuze Custom Earphones are the ultimate upgrade to your iPod/mp3 player. Perfect fit, comfortable, great sound and incredibly secure. Perfect for sports, helmet and motorsports use! Youll never have the annoying problem of earbuds that shift and fall out. Your music will always be in the sweet spot. Fuze Custom Earphones come packaged in an easy do-it-yourself system. By following the simple...