Dynamic Motion DM100 - Balanced Dynamic Driver Earphone

Dynamic Motion DM100 - Balanced Dynamic Driver Earphone

“--   Can the Dynamic Motion DM100 initial good looks be backed up by a good overall package?  Let’s find out.     ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock photos from the manufacture are used ~       *Accessories*   - 4 Pairs of Silicon Ear Tips (XS, S, M, L) - 1 Pair of Medium Sized Comply Tips (T400) - 1 Cord Clip - 1 Airplane Adapter -...” --BloodyPenguin

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Dynamic Motion DM008

Dynamic Motion DM008

Single dynamic driver in-ear by Korean micro-speaker company called Dynamic Motion.