Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone

DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone

“DUNU'S DN-2000 Quick Link To Review Thread Here.   INTRODUCTION It has been a little while since my last earphone review, so I am quite excited to be presenting a new review on Dunu's DN-2000 IEM.  Before I continue any further, I would like to offer a big thank you to Fred at Dunu for responding to my request and sending me a sample unit to review.  Once...” --thatonenoob

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

The Turbine PRO High Performance In-Ear Speakers w/ ControlTalk by Monster Cable, features a low mass, ultra-wide bandwidth driver for superior accuracy. The all-metal construction cancels unwanted resonance for pure sound, while the Pro Sound SuperTip with advanced construction provides maximum sound isolation. Living up to Monster Cable's standards, the rugged construction of the In-Ear...

DUNU DN-12 Trident

DUNU DN-12 Trident

“First of all I have to mention overall packaging and design. They're looking extremely rich. Earphones themselves also looks great and unusual. As for sound quality - I'd say that it's OK for the money asked for them. Sound is clear, with nice mids and height. Sometimes bass lacked punch, but it depends on recoding mastering. So money/value - it's a good choice. ” --cleg

Dunu DN-1000

Dunu DN-1000

“Hybrid 3 ways: 2x Balance Armature + 1x 10mm Dynamic driver http://www.dunu-topsound.com/DN-1000.html     I was a bit disappointed with DN-1000 when I tried it out of the box. The treble was a bit metallic with the stock silicone eartips. The first few weeks with DN-1000, I used foam eartips, Comply T-500, that smoothen the treble, made the DN-1000 sounds very open and airy, but...” --earfonia

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Life is Too Short to Listen to Bad Headphones These days, we spend a lot of time listening to music with headphones. Every minute you spend enjoying your music should be the best it can be, but ordinary headphones can't deliver the rich dynamics, full range, and emotional impact of your favorite music. Sound So Incredible, We Had to Call Them In-Ear Speakers Monster Turbines truly deliver...

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Dunu DN-900

Dunu DN-900

“First of all, I’d like to thank Rocky Wu from Dunu for sending me their new DN-900 hybrid IEM which is the DN-1000’s little brother. My (admittedly short) journey with Dunu began when Dunu generously arranged a giveaway for their DN-1000 which I happened to win. To say the least, I thought that the DN-1000s were nothing short of stunning and quickly, they became one of my all time favourite...” --lin0003

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

“Intro rant If you are like me then you are probably looking for earbuds that stay in your ear and don't fall out. You want something durable with good sound quality. I was very skeptical of buying these earbuds after contacting the company about their specifications. When I asked what the tech specs were and since they claim to be water resistant I also asked what their IPX rating level...” --boxfox