Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Dunu DC4

Dunu DC4

DUNU is a fairly new company and was started as a brand of the Top Sound OEM making IEMs that utilize very high quality housings that have a similar look and feel, but better build quality to the Monster IEMs. I have had a chance to hear some DUNU products briefly, but as I now stick to custom IEMs and higher priced universals I didn’t perform a full evaluation. I was a little surprised...

Dunu DN-1000

Dunu DN-1000

“Full review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/699630/review-dunu-dn-1000-3-way-hybrid       Sound: This is the main part of the review, and the most important for every audio gear. Dunu's house sound usually leans towards to either the warm and smooth, or bassy signatures. Even their single balanced armature based IEMs were more mid-centered with rolled-off highs and lows....” --Zelda

DUNU DN-11 Ares

DUNU DN-11 Ares

“ I am writing this in the perspective of the general consumer who does not use an amplifier and with mediocre sources such as the computer. Also, this review will try to cover as many genres as possible to show how the IEM covers each genre.   Packaging     The packaging is very professionally done. I think it really shows the class of the product. It gives the Ares...” --kaixax555