Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone

DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone

“    First of all, a big THANK YOU to @rockywu for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included as one of the first reviewers   This is the second triple hybrid IEM from Dunu (DN2k), and the third hybrid overall; the first one being the well-regarded, the legendary DN-1000 triple-hybrid (DN1k), and...” --djvkool

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Dunu DN-1000

Dunu DN-1000

“Hybrid 3 ways: 2x Balance Armature + 1x 10mm Dynamic driver http://www.dunu-topsound.com/DN-1000.html     I was a bit disappointed with DN-1000 when I tried it out of the box. The treble was a bit metallic with the stock silicone eartips. The first few weeks with DN-1000, I used foam eartips, Comply T-500, that smoothen the treble, made the DN-1000 sounds very open and airy, but...” --earfonia

DUNU DN-12 Trident

DUNU DN-12 Trident

“First of all I have to mention overall packaging and design. They're looking extremely rich. Earphones themselves also looks great and unusual. As for sound quality - I'd say that it's OK for the money asked for them. Sound is clear, with nice mids and height. Sometimes bass lacked punch, but it depends on recoding mastering. So money/value - it's a good choice. ” --cleg

Dunu DN-900

Dunu DN-900

“First of all, I’d like to thank Rocky Wu from Dunu for sending me their new DN-900 hybrid IEM which is the DN-1000’s little brother. My (admittedly short) journey with Dunu began when Dunu generously arranged a giveaway for their DN-1000 which I happened to win. To say the least, I thought that the DN-1000s were nothing short of stunning and quickly, they became one of my all time favourite...” --lin0003

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

“Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for offering well made and accessorized earphones to IEM's to the market. They are popular on Head-Fi and around the world. With earphone offerings from a wide range of features and prices, many can usually find one that fits their needs. Today we have the new Dunu DN 23 Landmine to review. It is one of the upper echelon's of Dunu products to come out...” --bowei006

DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

“ Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for good price to performance earbuds as well as the amount of accessories they include with their very well built units. Dunu introduces the Detonator as an earbud for phone users so that people can catch calls and talk. This earbud features a microphone with push function terminated by a V angled jack. Now let's see what Dunu has to offer this...” --bowei006