Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Dunu DN-1000

Dunu DN-1000

“Hybrid 3 ways: 2x Balance Armature + 1x 10mm Dynamic driver http://www.dunu-topsound.com/DN-1000.html     I was a bit disappointed with DN-1000 when I tried it out of the box. The treble was a bit metallic with the stock silicone eartips. The first few weeks with DN-1000, I used foam eartips, Comply T-500, that smoothen the treble, made the DN-1000 sounds very open and airy, but...” --earfonia

Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones

Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones

“ For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images   INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (over a year ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000, which rapidly became a hit with Head-Fi buyers, and was one of the first triple hybrid IEMs to show that top quality could be achieved at an affordable price. I lost touch a little with DUNU...” --Brooko

DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone

DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone

“ Introduction Hello head-fiers! Now, you’re going to read a review of a spectacular earphone named Dunu DN-2000! It’s a hybridized earphone consisting of two Balanced Armature (BA) drivers and a 10 mm dynamic driver; although the driver configuration isn’t specifically described in their main website, I assume it has one TWFK (or two-in-one BA) driver that covers the treble and mid-range and...” --Gandasaputra

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Headphones earphones

“ Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for good price to performance earbuds as well as the amount of accessories they include with their very well built units. Dunu introduces the Detonator as an earbud for phone users so that people can catch calls and talk. This earbud features a microphone with push function terminated by a V angled jack. Now let's see what Dunu has to offer this...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

DUNU DN-23 Landmine. Headphones earphones

“Introduction: Dunu by Top-Sound is famous for offering well made and accessorized earphones to IEM's to the market. They are popular on Head-Fi and around the world. With earphone offerings from a wide range of features and prices, many can usually find one that fits their needs. Today we have the new Dunu DN 23 Landmine to review. It is one of the upper echelon's of Dunu products to come out...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX7