Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Dream Earz AUD-5X

Dream Earz AUD-5X

“     Buying Experience        I did have reservations here, what with Mitch being on the other side of the pond, particularly with regards to p&p and import tax. It turned out easy as pie. Impressions were booked and done in just 2 days, with Mitch receiving them just 2 days after. 3 weeks later (literally) my completed AUD-5X were...” --Nulliverse

Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones