Digital Age DAP-010A Eara In Ear Earphones

Digital Age DAP-010A Eara In Ear Earphones

You enjoy your iPod and other digital media players. Move up a couple of comfort notches with Eara from Digital Age. Eara Earphones deliver the brightest treble, clearest fidelity and deep tonal bass of any earphone on the market. From the moment you put them on you are taken aback at the rich amplified sound. Never muddy or shrill, you hear everything as accurately as it was recorded. The...

Fischer Audio Aleph

Fischer Audio Aleph

Small IEM from the Signature series.

Fischer Audio Consonance

Fischer Audio Consonance

Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz. Sensitivity: 105 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 65 mW. Color: black, red, white. Box: gift box. Set: ear tips, plastic case.

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Daleth

Fischer Audio Daleth

Universal fit in ear monitor.

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

Fischer Audio DBA-02 Mk II

“ Nice sounding. Worth the money. ” --the nasi

Fischer Audio Enigma

Fischer Audio Enigma

Frequency range: 8-22000 Hz. Sensitivity: 102 dB. Impedance: 18 Ohm. Input power: 60 mW. Length of a cable: 1.25 m (4.13 ft). Color: black Box: gift box Set: ear tips, pouch.

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3

Fischer Audio Evolution

Fischer Audio Evolution

“ I hope this ongoing review will help you guys out a little. I will keep adding to this as time progresses and will maybe end up reviewing more Fischer IEM's in this thread. I am not a professional reviewer like some of you guys here and English isn't my native language so bear with me. Now, onwards!   My main mission objective is to find the best sub-$100 IEMs in the world. After reading...” --Negakinu