Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Digicom Bud-2 Stereo Earbuds (blue)

Digicom Bud-2 Stereo Earbuds (blue)

Listening to your iPod on the go is even more convenient with this stereo headset. This headset features great sound quality and bass response as well as enhanced sound. The sleek caps ensure the headphones fit comfortably and securely in your ear. It supports all other players with a headphone port. iBud makes you relax and enjoy your music easier than ever.