E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...

Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

Digicom Bud-2 Stereo Earbuds (blue)

Digicom Bud-2 Stereo Earbuds (blue)

Listening to your iPod on the go is even more convenient with this stereo headset. This headset features great sound quality and bass response as well as enhanced sound. The sleek caps ensure the headphones fit comfortably and securely in your ear. It supports all other players with a headphone port. iBud makes you relax and enjoy your music easier than ever.