Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Digicom Bud-2 Stereo Earbuds (blue)

Digicom Bud-2 Stereo Earbuds (blue)

Listening to your iPod on the go is even more convenient with this stereo headset. This headset features great sound quality and bass response as well as enhanced sound. The sleek caps ensure the headphones fit comfortably and securely in your ear. It supports all other players with a headphone port. iBud makes you relax and enjoy your music easier than ever.