SE535-CL - Triple High Definition MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones - Clear

Shure Sound Isolating Earphones.When the Music Matters. Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound...

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“Most people are looking for assurances that the reviewer of a product is qualified, so allow me to indulge briefly: I'm a lifelong musician, sound engineer, and headphone enthusiast/general audiophile. I love music not only for the artistry and quality of arrangement, musicianship, etc, but also for the beauty of sound that comes from the recording/mastering process, ultimately delivered...” --erisearth

Denon AH-C400

Denon AH-C400

Denon’s new $249 AH-C300 may be the biggest, bassiest in-ear monitor in headphone history. Each of the IEM’s seemingly bulky earpieces has one of Denon’s patented Double Air Compression Drivers. It’s an arrangement with dual 11mm drivers, both firing at each other into a chamber that vents directly to your ear. A miniature control wheel gives the same functionality as on...

Shure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E3c Sound Isolating Earphones

Enjoy an audiophile listening experience when music matters. The E3c combines precision components and remarkable sound isolation to provide studio quality sound everywhere you go. High-energy micro-speakers deliver great tonal balance across the entire frequency range. Flexible sleeves produce remarkable isolation, revealing the subtle details of original recordings. The small compact earphone...

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver (Black)

“ As many know these are a nice upgrade and quite price conscience.  I do like the accessory pack and methods of lengthening the cable.  I use them while flying and usually wear them the entire flight (even for 20+ hours) due to their good sound isolation.  If used on a plane should get a sound attenuating patch cord adapter as these are very sensitive.  They are superb compared to the inflight...” --smurphy522

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

Shure E2c Sound Isolating Earphones

“ These things hurt my ear canal too easily unless I use the orange foam inserts, but they get gross and deform a little too easily.   Anyway, the sound on these was good enough for me to realize that my iPod had a pretty constant hiss. They also made it apparant that I could only listen with EQ off or the signal would clip. I never listen to these things with the volume up. I'm a...” --funkmeister

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure E4c-n Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

“ I like this phone so much I am onto my second pair. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best IEM for the price? Unless you get them at $79 like I did the second time, no. Do they have a good soundstage? Not really. Are they durable? Like a boat made of paper.   But...Do they isolate well? With the Shure olives, hell yes. Do they have delicous, buttery mids that I could and have listened to...” --paddy567

Shure SE215 Special Edition

Shure SE215 Special Edition

“As I'm looking to move up in the world of IEMs, I'm taking a look back at one of my first big steps in audio.    Having burned through multiple pairs of Skullcandys and Sennheiser CX300-500s and having got a taste for high end audio from my first full sized cans, I set out to get a pair of IEMs with durability as priority number one while also sounding great.   The SE215LTDs...” --NShinryu

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Shure E4g Gaming Edition Sound Isolating Earphones for Portable Gaming Devices

Be the game with the ultimate earphones for your PSP. The Shure E4g uses the same award winning sound and design used in the E Series line.The E4g Sound Isolating (tm) Earphones feature high definition drivers with Tuned Port technology to deliver an ultra-wide audio range with brilliant highs and extended bass. As the ultimate companion to your portable gaming devices, the E4g combines...

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

“I bought these last summer during a visit to Taiwan. I had hoped to buy a replacement Audio-Technica CKM500 (which broke) but they have been replaced with the CKR5 which are a bit of a let-down with its bloated bass and congested soundstage. After trying out various headphones, the salesperson suggested the AH-C560, a mid-range Denon IEM released in 2010. Although they have been considered...” --FYLegend