Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones

“ I've tried out several pairs of in-ear phones and never got used to the feel of them.  These are much more inviting straight away, as several earpads of different sizes are included.  I found my size and was off to the races.  The cable is a bit short, and I usually have to bring the included extension cable along with me on my commute.  This is not a problem, just an...” --phallumontis

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“ i got it for bass , cuz headroom says its the best in bass .   now i will compare it to the klipsch s3 .   package ;- 4 pair of tips , here i got the cable clip , and manuals too many  . cable winder is good , thats it . s3 had a pouch . the cable is too cheap even cheaper then my she 3580 , too filmsy . design is common . a cable slider is loose , the cable clip is...” --suman134

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

“full and detailed review here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/714564/denon-ah-c300-iem-review ” --xkonfuzed

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

Denon AH-C560R Premium Mobile Elite In-Ear Headphones with 3-Button Remote and Microphone (Black)

“ OK so this headphone has been a trial for me. I bought with high hopes as I was looking for a AH-D7000 equivalent in in an IEM and in this case a $90 IEM, not a small order!   So the question is did it achieve my goal and is it a worthy $90 contender? To answer my first question I can say it's not my D7000 but it does a VERY good job of coming close and is worth trying for anyone...” --dweaver

Denon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphone

Denon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphone

“ I looked around for a review on these and didnt find many, so bought a pair and heres what i found out.    - Nice build quality  - Good comfortable fit  - Worst cable design I have ever seen (wtf were they thinking?!)  - Easy to be driven  - Extremely well defined mids & highs (these are not laid back and softsounding!)  - Good soundstage...” --fabiosouzajr

Denon AH-W150BU Exercise Freak In-Ear Headphones, Blue

Denon AH-W150BU Exercise Freak In-Ear Headphones, Blue

Denon's Exercise Freak in-ear headphones are the ultimate, super-lightweight, sweat proof, wireless fitness headphones that perform the way you do. Listen to your favorite music & answer calls without the inconvenience of cables getting in the way of your workout. These headphones have been tested by frequent exercisers and found to be the most comfortable and provide the most secure...

Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250)

Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250)

When was the last time you really sat and listened to your favorite piece of music? With Denon's line of Music Maniac headphones you'll want to do it again, and again, and again. Some people are just as obsessed about sound quality as we are. And they know sound quality is much more than the size of the driver and the cavity space in the ear cup - it's further enhanced by the...

Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU)

Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU)

Think new genres of music fall flat on a pair of conventional headphones? We think you're right. That's why we created Urban Raver headphones. Let's face it, contemporary formats of music like techno, trance, hip-hop, drum 'n bass, etc. demand a different type of tuning to deliver the level of performance that you heard at the club last night. Getting explosive bass...

JVC HA-EB75 Earphone (HAEB75A) -

JVC HA-EB75 Earphone (HAEB75A) -

Main FeaturesManufacturer/Supplier: Victor Company of Japan, LimitedManufacturer Part Number: HAEB75AManufacturer Website Address: www.jvc.comBrand Name: JVCProduct Model: HA-EB75Product Name: HA-EB75 EarphoneMarketing Information: Multi-adjustable, splash-proof ear clip earphone for sport, featuring a neodymium driver for powerful sound and bass boost. Sports ear clip earphone with adjustable...