1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

“ What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them. ” --IceOgre

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Custom IEM The single driver is the perfect entry into custom IEMs for the beginner, or the preferred sound of the seasoned musician. It focuses on the critical part of music-the mid range. Its ideally tailored for all types of acoustic music, vocalists and portable music listening. Features • Single, full range balanced armature driver • Speaker Type: Low...

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

Denon AHC252 In-Ear Headphones

Denon AHC252 In-Ear Headphones

Elevate your musical listening experience with Denons AH-C252 advanced in-ear headphones, which are equipped with our exclusive Acoustic Optimizer technology that provides balanced diaphragm sound pressure,inimizing cavity-induced colorations. The comfortable hybrid design provides hours of fatigue-free listening, and the in-ear design shuts out external ambient noise. Large 11.5mm...

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“ i got it for bass , cuz headroom says its the best in bass .   now i will compare it to the klipsch s3 .   package ;- 4 pair of tips , here i got the cable clip , and manuals too many  . cable winder is good , thats it . s3 had a pouch . the cable is too cheap even cheaper then my she 3580 , too filmsy . design is common . a cable slider is loose , the cable clip is...” --suman134

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM In-Ear Headphones, Black

“full and detailed review here:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/714564/denon-ah-c300-iem-review ” --xkonfuzed

Denon AH-C350K In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C350K In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Premium sound isolating inner-ear headphones from Denon - a leader in audio innovation. These high quality ear-buds feature Denon's exclusive Acoustic Opimizer which adjusts sound pressure balance in front and behind diaphragm to deliver dynamic bass sounds. Denon's new earbud headphones are the ideal solution for consumers who want to enjoy the flexibility and convenience of super...