Degauss Labs Dual Drivers

Degauss Labs Dual Drivers

The 'love at first site' Degauss Labs Dual Drivers are our most natural, realistic sounding earphones, ever. Now you can take true stunning sound with you, wherever you go. Lows, mids, and highs are distinct and defined for accurate reproduction of all the details of your music. The metal dual driver housing are designed to fit your ear perfectly and isolate sound to produce a...

Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

“Rocketfish is the Best Buy house brand of audio components/accessories. When I picked these up I was getting sick of the 'pinched' sound of my CX300ii series B, or whatever name Sennheiser has attached to them. By 'pinched' I mean boosted in the wrong places of the spectrum. I don't believe in spending $500 on iems that are going to be sweated on, tossed in a gym bag and otherwise abused. Hell...” --Mach-X

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Enjoy your favorite tunes with these ear bud headphones that feature a neodymium magnet and 10mm drivers for great audio quality. What's Included * RocketfishTM Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones * Ear buds (small, medium, large)