DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

dB Logic EP-100 Earphones

dB Logic EP-100 Earphones

Ultra-small in-ear monitors offer fantastic sound quality while reducing exposure to high sound pressure levels. Can be worn with cable behind-the-ear for on-the-go security or with cables straight down for quick fitting. Compact storage case is ideal for traveling and fits in any pocket. Three sizes of compliant eartips to fit any ear. dB Logic's proprietary Sound Pressure Level Limiting...