Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX

“This is a review of the Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX IEM’s.   The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX was sent to me from Blue Ever Blue for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Bentley at Blue Ever Blue for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX is on sale at the Blue Ever Blue Model web store and the price...” --peter123

custom art pro330v2

custom art pro330v2

“I feel compelled to write this review because I honestly think this monitor doesn't get enough lime light.  I won't go to great lengths about the company as there're lots of information about it that you can find on their website (https://thecustomart.com/)   I'll keep my review to a magic number 3.   3 things that got me started on my CIEM journey with CustomArt   1)...” --divadyhl

custom art Harmony 8 Pro

custom art Harmony 8 Pro

Custom Art flagship based on 8 drivers, 3 ways, 4 bores.

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS earphones

"The Red" HDSS IEMs by Blue Ever Blue are one of the most highly praised earphones in their price range. Small and comfortable with dynamics formerly unavailable at this price point. If not completely satisfied in 30 days, BioLinks will refund your money.