DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Cuffu Iphone Noise Canceling Earphones-Blue

Cuffu Iphone Noise Canceling Earphones-Blue

The earphone is speciafically designed for Apple iPhone. The Metal Bullet Earphone integrated voice functionality gives you the freedom of hands-free phone calls. A built-in microphone with power off/on button, and a shirt clip for comfor and ease of use. The button is easy for music control, just twice clicks to display your tunes. The Metal Bullet Earphone uses the same speaker technology and...

Cuffu Iphone Noise Canceling Earphones-pink