Crossroads MylarOne Bijou 3

Crossroads MylarOne Bijou 3

# Dynamic driver: 9mm # Impedance: 16 Ohm # Sensitivity: 95dB # Frequency response: 20Hz – 22kHz # Cable: 140cm (Bijou, VB), Y-style, angled 3.5mm gold-plated plug # Accessories: Case, silicon tips, shirt clip, 6.3mm adapter (only Bijou)

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)