Cresyn C230E Iphone Combatible Sound Isolating In-Ear Headphone Earbuds with Unique Water Drop Shape For Superior Comfort (Black)

Enjoy superior sound with the ultra lightweight Cresyn C230E sound isolating earphones. These discreet, comfortable, bud-style earphones are artfully designed and precision engineered to ensure consistent function and amazing sound reproduction.

Cresyn C240EG Iphone and Ipod Compatible Stereo Earbud Headphones (Green Accents)

Every Cresyn earphone is artfully designed and precision engineered, reflecting the Cresyn Company heritage of 48 years in high quality consumer electronics. Cresyn is committed to bringing you personal audio gear that suits your lifestyle and satisfies your passion for a great listening experience. The C240 EG is no exception. The standard 3.5mm stereo gold-plated plug makes this unit the...

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

This premium quality Cresyn Dynamic Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds has a unique metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds fit smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. This stylish earphone is perfect companion for your Notebook, MP3 players, PC, and iPod. It delivers deep bass and clear treble sound using premium...

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

Pioneer DJE-2000 In Ear Headphones Black

“ Hi all,   I just picked-up a pair of DJE-2000's (they are 30 Ohm) for 299€ in a local shop. I've had them for about 8 hours now ...   Why did I pick-up these ... because they where the only nice, high quality and high-end in-ear phones they had in the shop. (I thought of purchasing the Shure SE535, but no shop had them ... maybe I'll get them later .... any input on that?) ...” --CasperBxl

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red