HiSoundAudio E212

HiSoundAudio E212

“I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs. For all of my listening I use my FiiO X5 on low gain, loaded with 16/44 FLAC files. IEMs are a necessary evil in an occasionally noisy world, but given I have oddly shaped ear canals (thanks to a...” --fleasbaby

Cresyn LMX-E630Rl In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphone Earbuds (Red)

Cresyn LMX-E630Rl In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphone Earbuds (Red)

Enjoy superior sound with the ultra lightweight Cresyn LMX-E630RL sound isolating earphones. These discreet, comfortable, bud-style earphones are artfully designed and precision engineered to ensure consistent function and amazing sound reproduction.

Cresyn C240EG Iphone and Ipod Compatible Stereo Earbud Headphones (Green Accents)

Every Cresyn earphone is artfully designed and precision engineered, reflecting the Cresyn Company heritage of 48 years in high quality consumer electronics. Cresyn is committed to bringing you personal audio gear that suits your lifestyle and satisfies your passion for a great listening experience. The C240 EG is no exception. The standard 3.5mm stereo gold-plated plug makes this unit the...

Cresyn C230E Iphone Combatible Sound Isolating In-Ear Headphone Earbuds with Unique Water Drop Shape For Superior Comfort (Black)

Enjoy superior sound with the ultra lightweight Cresyn C230E sound isolating earphones. These discreet, comfortable, bud-style earphones are artfully designed and precision engineered to ensure consistent function and amazing sound reproduction.

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

This premium quality Cresyn Dynamic Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds has a unique metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds fit smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. This stylish earphone is perfect companion for your Notebook, MP3 players, PC, and iPod. It delivers deep bass and clear treble sound using premium...

HiSoundAudio BA100

HiSoundAudio BA100

“   So after a day of somewhat abusive run in (free and impatient) and tip rolling, I can say these easily play in a realm at or above their $100 price point. The stock tips are fine and Grado tips also work well but try a few doubles on them all the way to the base and you may get really great results. The stock tips are short and I prefer those up near the tip, the Grado/Orto tips...” --goodvibes

HiSoundAudio Living

HiSoundAudio Living

“Foreword:   I'm a production manager, but mainly focus on live sound engineering and lighting. I install and tune P.A equipment, and mix live acts in: - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and - nightclubs. I've taken a huge liking to headphones - IEMs in particular. I like the idea of having my own personal PA system that I can take with me anywhere. With Rockbox being in such...” --White Lotus

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

“These headphones have powerful bass (comes with a lot of ommph) which is good and lets honest if your interested in these earphones main reason will be for the bass    For listening to music such as Pop and dubstep these are very good as the beat/bass just comes alive. For rock I found them good but not excellent. For classical and new age music its OK I found them a...” --butter30

HiSoundAudio PAA-1

HiSoundAudio PAA-1

“ Disclaimer: Rather than being an audiophile like most of the members here, I consider myself to be just an enthusiast consumer. I have very limited experience with headphones and anyone looking at my current review should be aware of that.   The PAA-1's are my first decent earphones. Despite being entry-level if judged by price and appearance alone, the sound they produce is good and...” --horizon21

HiSoundAudio Popo

HiSoundAudio Popo

“   I am always on the search for great in-ear headphones, however I always seem to find the same problem, because they are in ear, they tend to have very small drivers, meaning there is never much bass, and in most cases the highs are also messed up in an effort to get more bass! So I am always on the lookout for in-ear headphones that have good bass, yet have a nice flat frequency...” --MyConnor5Review