HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2

“These headphones have powerful bass (comes with a lot of ommph) which is good and lets honest if your interested in these earphones main reason will be for the bass    For listening to music such as Pop and dubstep these are very good as the beat/bass just comes alive. For rock I found them good but not excellent. For classical and new age music its OK I found them a...” --butter30

Hisoundaudio HSA-AD1 in-ear dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote

“ At the time of the review, the Hisoundaudio HSA-AD1 was was on sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the product:   http://penonaudio.com/Hisoundaudio-HSA-AD1   Introduction Here we go, another hybrid in-ear hitting the market!   Have you noticed a theme here? It seems like all the sudden there’s an explosion of these things, and truth be told...” --Hisoundfi

Cresyn LMX-E630Rl In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphone Earbuds (Red)

Cresyn LMX-E630Rl In-Ear Sound Isolating Headphone Earbuds (Red)

Enjoy superior sound with the ultra lightweight Cresyn LMX-E630RL sound isolating earphones. These discreet, comfortable, bud-style earphones are artfully designed and precision engineered to ensure consistent function and amazing sound reproduction.

Hisoundaudio HA-2

Hisoundaudio HA-2

“       Preamble: HiSoundAudio (http://www.hisoundaudio.com/en/index.asp, not up to date) is a Chinese audio company, known for their in-ears and audio players. Besides their new DAP, they are also about to come out with a new in-ear model. Having talked to Jack from HiSoundAudio, he said that they are extremely confident about their upcoming single-BA in-ear which is...” --HiFiChris

Cresyn C240EG Iphone and Ipod Compatible Stereo Earbud Headphones (Green Accents)

Every Cresyn earphone is artfully designed and precision engineered, reflecting the Cresyn Company heritage of 48 years in high quality consumer electronics. Cresyn is committed to bringing you personal audio gear that suits your lifestyle and satisfies your passion for a great listening experience. The C240 EG is no exception. The standard 3.5mm stereo gold-plated plug makes this unit the...

Cresyn C230E Iphone Combatible Sound Isolating In-Ear Headphone Earbuds with Unique Water Drop Shape For Superior Comfort (Black)

Enjoy superior sound with the ultra lightweight Cresyn C230E sound isolating earphones. These discreet, comfortable, bud-style earphones are artfully designed and precision engineered to ensure consistent function and amazing sound reproduction.

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

This premium quality Cresyn Dynamic Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds has a unique metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds fit smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. This stylish earphone is perfect companion for your Notebook, MP3 players, PC, and iPod. It delivers deep bass and clear treble sound using premium...

HiSoundAudio E212

HiSoundAudio E212

“I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs. For all of my listening I use my FiiO X5 on low gain, loaded with 16/44 FLAC files. IEMs are a necessary evil in an occasionally noisy world, but given I have oddly shaped ear canals (thanks to a...” --fleasbaby

HiSoundAudio PAA-1

HiSoundAudio PAA-1

“ Disclaimer: Rather than being an audiophile like most of the members here, I consider myself to be just an enthusiast consumer. I have very limited experience with headphones and anyone looking at my current review should be aware of that.   The PAA-1's are my first decent earphones. Despite being entry-level if judged by price and appearance alone, the sound they produce is good and...” --horizon21

HiSoundAudio Living

HiSoundAudio Living

“Foreword:   I'm a production manager, but mainly focus on live sound engineering and lighting. I install and tune P.A equipment, and mix live acts in: - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and - nightclubs. I've taken a huge liking to headphones - IEMs in particular. I like the idea of having my own personal PA system that I can take with me anywhere. With Rockbox being in such...” --White Lotus