1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

“ What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them. ” --IceOgre

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

Cresyn C240EG Iphone and Ipod Compatible Stereo Earbud Headphones (Green Accents)

Every Cresyn earphone is artfully designed and precision engineered, reflecting the Cresyn Company heritage of 48 years in high quality consumer electronics. Cresyn is committed to bringing you personal audio gear that suits your lifestyle and satisfies your passion for a great listening experience. The C240 EG is no exception. The standard 3.5mm stereo gold-plated plug makes this unit the...

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

Cresyn - Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Metallic Black)

This premium quality Cresyn Dynamic Stereo Noise-Reducing Ear buds has a unique metallic body with silicon ear buds. The Silicon ear buds fit smoothly inside your ears, allowing you to enjoy your music while reducing unnecessary noise around you. This stylish earphone is perfect companion for your Notebook, MP3 players, PC, and iPod. It delivers deep bass and clear treble sound using premium...

Cresyn C230E Iphone Combatible Sound Isolating In-Ear Headphone Earbuds with Unique Water Drop Shape For Superior Comfort (Black)

Enjoy superior sound with the ultra lightweight Cresyn C230E sound isolating earphones. These discreet, comfortable, bud-style earphones are artfully designed and precision engineered to ensure consistent function and amazing sound reproduction.

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Custom IEM The single driver is the perfect entry into custom IEMs for the beginner, or the preferred sound of the seasoned musician. It focuses on the critical part of music-the mid range. Its ideally tailored for all types of acoustic music, vocalists and portable music listening. Features • Single, full range balanced armature driver • Speaker Type: Low...