Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for anything, nor am I in any way affiliated with the company other than for this review. I had for a while been wanting to get a listen at these, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to purchase them without...” --Fidelity King

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2.2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2.2

“                            Introduction:   Let me start by saying this isn't really a full fledged review but a testimonial to the brand Tralucent Audio and especially massive thanks to the owner known on Head-fi as spkrs01 or Gavin. My journey with Tralucent began several years ago in 2012, a member I know...” --H20Fidelity

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

“Design/Build   This is actually my first Creative earphone/headphone that I own. I actually bought this one on impulse, skipped all the research and such and bought it straight away. Its design is what caught my eye though. It has a metallic painter housing (silver), with blood red accents on the ports with black braided cable the entire length. You might think it is metal housing but...” --blade03

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 earphones are designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation. Powered by quality Neodymium magnet transducers, the EP-640 offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass that is ideal for digital music playback. The gold-plated 1.2m oxygen-free copper cable provides uninterrupted transmission of your music from player to earphones.

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA039 )

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA039 )

The Creative EP-480 earphones with its great audio performance and comfortable foam ear-cushions will be an ideal match for any lifestyle. Available in different shades of vibrant colors to match your Zen Micro or other MP3 players!

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA034 )

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA034 )