Rockit Sounds R-50

Rockit Sounds R-50

“Just want to state up front my review rating is an absolute rating, not one based on comparative performance, pricing etc.    These are my observations after using an iBasso DX50, MacBook air, FiiO E17 and Sansa Clip Zip as test sources. I found very little variation between those sources with the DX50 maybe bringing out a little bit more richness and depth. Highs: Well what can I...” --Krisman

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for anything, nor am I in any way affiliated with the company other than for this review. I had for a while been wanting to get a listen at these, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to purchase them without...” --Fidelity King

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

“Design/Build   This is actually my first Creative earphone/headphone that I own. I actually bought this one on impulse, skipped all the research and such and bought it straight away. Its design is what caught my eye though. It has a metallic painter housing (silver), with blood red accents on the ports with black braided cable the entire length. You might think it is metal housing but...” --blade03

Rockit Sounds R-30

Rockit Sounds R-30

In-Ear-Monitor earbuds Designed for the professional user who want the best Tubular Balanced Armature speakers for high performance acoustics Non-allergic & flexible silicone INNER & OUTER ear gels keep the noise out Professional grade customized fitting kit with 10 fitting options Innovative & fun ‘twisty liquorice' cable to...

Rockit Sounds R-11

Rockit Sounds R-11

Rock It Sounds R-11 Item# R-11

Rockit Sounds R-10

Rockit Sounds R-10

In-Ear-Monitor earbuds Lightweight & trendy design 10mm NdFeb Rare Earth Magnet speakers for dynamic acoustics Non-allergic & flexible silicone ear gels provide long wearing comfort Includes 3 pairs of silicone gels to customize the fit Airline adapter plug Ballistic Nylon storage pouch

Rockit Sounds R-20

Rockit Sounds R-20

Wearing styles: ear Headphones Type: Wired Whether the microphone: No Headset after-sales service: Genius Plug Diameter: 3.5mm Plug Type: L curved Headphone output audio: portable audio-visual Cable length: 1.3 m Sensitivity: ≥ 105dB (at500Hz) Headphone Impedance: 50Ω + / -10% Frequency Response: 7Hz-30, 000Hz Brand: Vsonic / Wetzel Nicole Model: R07

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 earphones are designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation. Powered by quality Neodymium magnet transducers, the EP-640 offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass that is ideal for digital music playback. The gold-plated 1.2m oxygen-free copper cable provides uninterrupted transmission of your music from player to earphones.