In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

“Design/Build   This is actually my first Creative earphone/headphone that I own. I actually bought this one on impulse, skipped all the research and such and bought it straight away. Its design is what caught my eye though. It has a metallic painter housing (silver), with blood red accents on the ports with black braided cable the entire length. You might think it is metal housing but...” --blade03

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for anything, nor am I in any way affiliated with the company other than for this review. I had for a while been wanting to get a listen at these, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to purchase them without...” --Fidelity King

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

The Audeo 022 are in-ear headphones, but offer over-the-ear cable routing as favoured by the likes of Shure. This helps to reduce the amount of cable swing you get when moving around (e.g. walking) which can transmit a great deal of noise through to your ears. There is also a cable slider in place so you can get a good secure fit, if that's your preference. The design of the ear buds...

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

“ Audeo Phonak PFE232   Let's start with comfort.  I have an ear that doesn't work perfectly with the pfe232.  This may be rare, but I get a lot of forward treble that is almost sibilant, but more "in your face" with instruments like cymbals.  This is not normal, as I can tell it is too far unbalanced to be intended.  The cymbals are so far forward I can't listen to...” --luisdent

Phonak PFE 012

Phonak PFE 012

“First of all I rarely listen to them apart from my rig that include iPod Nano 6 and RS Audio P-51 Mustang. After years they stand the time the best from whole system - none of cable wear nor plastic damages even jack plug still has pristine gold shine. But lets get back to the beginning...   My very first impression about them during listening The Doors was that Jim sings as if my ears...” --Dr Claudio

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones 112 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones offer a crystal clear, natural sound and exceptional fit that ensures your earphones stay in so you continuously enjoy your music. Designed by Phonak, the world's leading hearing systems experts based in Switzerland, Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones reflect 60+ years experience of building high-quality hearing and audio products. With an "...

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

The Creative Earphones EP-630 is designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation and offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass ideal for digital music playback.