Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone

“Let's be clear from the outset - I'm not overly qualified to provide an in depth review on in-ears. I own a pair of Sony EX650's based on Whathifi's review/award and that's about all I have as a comparison when it comes to in-ears. I have had a number of decent on and over ears and my current pair are some Sennheiser HD25's (which I love for the price). not had too many complaints with the...” --mattjay84

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for anything, nor am I in any way affiliated with the company other than for this review. I had for a while been wanting to get a listen at these, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to purchase them without...” --Fidelity King

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

“Design/Build   This is actually my first Creative earphone/headphone that I own. I actually bought this one on impulse, skipped all the research and such and bought it straight away. Its design is what caught my eye though. It has a metallic painter housing (silver), with blood red accents on the ports with black braided cable the entire length. You might think it is metal housing but...” --blade03

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 earphones are designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation. Powered by quality Neodymium magnet transducers, the EP-640 offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass that is ideal for digital music playback. The gold-plated 1.2m oxygen-free copper cable provides uninterrupted transmission of your music from player to earphones.

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA039 )

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA039 )

The Creative EP-480 earphones with its great audio performance and comfortable foam ear-cushions will be an ideal match for any lifestyle. Available in different shades of vibrant colors to match your Zen Micro or other MP3 players!

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA034 )

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA034 )