In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

“Design/Build   This is actually my first Creative earphone/headphone that I own. I actually bought this one on impulse, skipped all the research and such and bought it straight away. Its design is what caught my eye though. It has a metallic painter housing (silver), with blood red accents on the ports with black braided cable the entire length. You might think it is metal housing but...” --blade03

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for anything, nor am I in any way affiliated with the company other than for this review. I had for a while been wanting to get a listen at these, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to purchase them without...” --Fidelity King

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Meze 11 Neo

Meze 11 Neo

“   When Anthony Meze revealed the 99 Classic full-sized headphones, he surprised everyone with their unique design and good sound. Not content to stop there, he turned his attention to IEMs, the result of which is the 11 series and the latest metal "Neo" version. Like the 99s, he sought both a classy design and good sound, and from my initial impressions has managed to pull of...” --Currawong

Meze 12 Classics

Meze 12 Classics

“Greetings Head-fi! Today we will be checking out another wooden wonder from the brilliant minds at Meze, the aptly named 12 Classics. Hailing from Romania, Meze is a company that needs no introduction with the Head-fi crowd. Despite only being on the market for a short period of time, their 99 Classics model has become ubiquitously associated with all-round quality and a timeless design. When...” --B9Scrambler

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

The Creative Earphones EP-630 is designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation and offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass ideal for digital music playback.

Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...

Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Hit the streets with high fidelity audio. The Creative ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones are premium earphones that significantly reduce up to 90% of ambient noise. Ergonomically designed, the ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones completely transforms your listening experience. Powered by efficient Balanced Armature drivers, the earphones are acoustically tuned for exceptional audio performance.

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones