In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

“Design/Build   This is actually my first Creative earphone/headphone that I own. I actually bought this one on impulse, skipped all the research and such and bought it straight away. Its design is what caught my eye though. It has a metallic painter housing (silver), with blood red accents on the ports with black braided cable the entire length. You might think it is metal housing but...” --blade03

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black

“ Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after studying Head-fi posts extensively..and at the moment of commitment, my seller went out of stock. These were just launched on a reputed website here in india..so i decided that i'd get them to satisfy...” --Aakash

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for anything, nor am I in any way affiliated with the company other than for this review. I had for a while been wanting to get a listen at these, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to purchase them without...” --Fidelity King

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

JBL Reference 210 Headphone (Black)

Earphones have always been a smaller, more portable alternative to traditional headphones, and JBL Reference 200 Series earphones are certainly that. But Reference 200 Series earphones are designed to perform more like their larger counterparts. With JBL Reference 200 Series it is possible to get realistic, full-spectrum sound from virtually weightless earphones that can easily slip into a pocket.

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

JBL Synchros S200 Premium In-Ear Stereo Headphones

Beautiful. Powerful. Authentic.View largerControl your iPhone or iPod with the Apple three-button remoteView largerDie-cast Precision for the Inner EarWe meant it at JBL when we said we’d build a revolutionary line of in-ear headphones. For those who know authentic elegance when they see it, and hear it – meet our new Synchros S200 Headphone. Its die-cast precision and aluminum...

JBL Reference 220 Headphone (White)

JBL Reference 220 Headphone (White)

“ Let me get some disclaimers out there before I start writing this review. This was the first pair of $30+ headphones/IEMs I bought. I also got them on clearance (50%) so, for what I paid, these are quite a good deal. At retail price, I'm not sure they are a steal.   When I first plugged these in, I noticed the bass was fairly prominent. Now, either I'm getting deafer or the bass has tamed...” --matchless

JBL J33i Premium In-Ear Headphones with Microphone - Black

JBL J33i Premium In-Ear Headphones with Microphone - Black

Drawing on expertise learned from building some of the finest loudspeakers in the world, JBL engineers created lightweight, comfortable headphones that deliver signature JBL sound. The J33i's premium drivers generate high sensitivity, extended frequency response and pure bass that is deep, powerful and accurate. So you hear the truth from your favorite music. Angled strain relief buckles...

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

The Creative Earphones EP-630 is designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation and offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass ideal for digital music playback.