In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

In Ear Headset Sound BlasterX P5

“Design/Build   This is actually my first Creative earphone/headphone that I own. I actually bought this one on impulse, skipped all the research and such and bought it straight away. Its design is what caught my eye though. It has a metallic painter housing (silver), with blood red accents on the ports with black braided cable the entire length. You might think it is metal housing but...” --blade03

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for anything, nor am I in any way affiliated with the company other than for this review. I had for a while been wanting to get a listen at these, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to purchase them without...” --Fidelity King

Grado GR10 In-ear Headphones

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

The Creative Earphones EP-630 is designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation and offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass ideal for digital music playback.

Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Hit the streets with high fidelity audio. The Creative ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones are premium earphones that significantly reduce up to 90% of ambient noise. Ergonomically designed, the ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones completely transforms your listening experience. Powered by efficient Balanced Armature drivers, the earphones are acoustically tuned for exceptional audio performance.

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 earphones are designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation. Powered by quality Neodymium magnet transducers, the EP-640 offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass that is ideal for digital music playback. The gold-plated 1.2m oxygen-free copper cable provides uninterrupted transmission of your music from player to earphones.