Creative Headphones EP-630

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 earphones are designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation. Powered by quality Neodymium magnet transducers, the EP-640 offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass that is ideal for digital music playback. The gold-plated 1.2m oxygen-free copper cable provides uninterrupted transmission of your music from player to earphones.