Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“I recently broke down bought the creative aurvana 3 iems from micro center for $87 after tax. If you love the sound of a smooth mid centric iem with neutral bass and non fatigue on the highs, these are the best deal I have come across. I have always been a mids lover but now I'm really a mids head. I have had experience with many dual armature iems I own Both the sony xba2 and the ue700. To my...” --drockmalone

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

Designed for High-Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ulitimate Listening Experience. Beacuse Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, Medium, Large) enable you to Customize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise or Extended Wear.

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

Designed for High Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ultimate Listening Experience. Because Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, medium, Large) enable you to Custonize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise of Extended Wear.