Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Xears XE200Pro

Xears XE200Pro

“   Basic Info Price: 30 euros w/ discount coupon + 8 euros for shipping ~~ $40 / $50 inc. shipping Dynamic driver IEM   About the reviewer Music lover who played piano for over 10 years. Don't consider myself an audiophile although some friends would disagree :) Coming from Shure SE350 --> Monster Turbine Pro Coppers + Apple In-ears, with various cheaper...” --Pin

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

Xears Bombastic Force XBF400PRO

“ [I do not have trained ears, nor do I have a great setup. Hopefully I use the right words to describe the sound]   Even with the sibilance I love listening to them more than my SoundMagic E10 and my Alessandro MS2 (Grado 325is). The E10s are pretty good, but they somehow lack the fullness that makes listening satisfying. The XBF400Pro delivers just that. They produce rich and...” --drakool

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears HY2

Xears XWF600

Xears XWF600

9 mm Neodymium Mylar ium excellent sound superlative by state Neodymtreibertechnologie replaceable cables, which can be replaced if a cable breaks fast and cheap Housing made ​​of Bubinga h ood and highly polished aluminum front panel meters are deep, rich, powerful bass, crisp mids, clear highs Wame s sound Pure High Power! Club Sound Feeling! suitable for all genres of rock / pop, techno and...

Xears Communicate C100iP

Xears Communicate C100iP

- modern high-end Neodymium Driver technology offers high quality sound - punchy bass, crispy mids and crystal-clear highs - oxygen free copper cable - optimal external noise suppression supplied by micro-foam ear pads - microphone with answer key - studio like sound - suitable for all styles of music from rock/pop, techno and classic music - unique, modern design and perfect...

Xears Ultraphile

Xears Ultraphile

- Excellent sound through modern Neodymtreibertechnologie - 10 mm multiple layer diaphragm neodymium high-end (multi-layer membrane) - Housing made of solid aluminum - Slightly angled front part of anatomically hold in the ear - Flexible rubber sleeve on the housing for better protection of the cable - Punchy bass, crisp mids and crystal clear highs - Incredibly realistic sound studio -...