Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

UM1 - Musician's Universal-Fit Single Driver In Ear Monitors - Clear

UM1 - Musician's Universal-Fit Single Driver In Ear Monitors - Clear

The Westone UM1 Professional Earphone features a single balanced armature transducer with a passive crossover for each ear and provides up to 25dB of ambient noise attenuation. These earphones are extremely lightweight and are equipped with a durable, ultra-thin cable with a discreet, behind-the-ear design.

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200

Westone 2 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 2 True-Fit Earphones

“ PROS: The detail of this iem is fairly impressive, with its strong points being the treble. They are very clear and detailed and may even seem sparkly. The bass is fast and detailed. The sleeves are very comfortable provided that you get a good fit, and these can easily be worn for long durations. They offer excellent noise isolation to the environment, and oftentimes one may turn their music...” --lawonga