Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Ink'd Smokin' Buds Headphones - Green

Ink'd Smokin' Buds Headphones - Green

“    The two pairs of Ink'd I've bought have both started glitching within one week from purchase. 'nuff said. ” --Xhakhal

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

“ These are quite good sounding for the price. The sound is well balanced and nothing overpowers anything else. The design is also quite nice. The major flaw with this and most other Skullcandy products is that they pretty much break in a month. I treat my stuff well and these only survived for around 3 months.  ” --TheBrutux168

Skullcandy 50/50 In Ear Bud with In-Line Microphone and Control Switch/Volume S2FFCM-075 (White/Chrome)

Keep your levels on an even keel with the 50/50, securing a custom fit to provide you with deep bass resonance and full spectrum of sound. Ballistic bass, composite buds with microphone, volume, and track control.Features: In-line microphone pulse control switch and volume control (1 click for play/pause ; 1 click to answer or end calls ; 2 clicks for next track ; 3 clicks for previous track ),...