RHA MA600i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone

RHA MA600i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone

“Many thanks to RHA Audio for providing this free review sample.   The MA600 is tuned as a V shape. For those who don't know what that means, a V shaped tuning means the treble and bass have been tuned to sound more forward and aggressive then the mids. End result, the mids tend to sound more laid back in comparison to the rest of the sound signature. Some good examples of gear, both...” --DigitalFreak

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Flex

RHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphone

RHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphone

“First off, I would like to thank RHA for providing @C.C.S.. and I with review sets. I would also like to thank C.C.S. for nominating me for the review sample.   Gear used for review: PC → Project H (Custom Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC and O2 with OPA2134 opamps) iPod Classic → Silver LOD → Fiio E07k Galaxy Nexus Nexus 4   Inside the box: The box looks very nice and professional...” --mechgamer123

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

RHA MA-350 Aluminium Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones - 3 year warranty

RHA MA-350 Aluminium Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones - 3 year warranty

“ I'd like to think RHA for sending me these earphones for review.   Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the MA350. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :)     Summary   BUILD   The MA350 has an interesting build, with a reverse horn / funnel shape. This is actually the opposite of a horn...” --a_recording

RHA MA450i

RHA MA450i

“ I'd like to think RHA for sending me these earphones for review.   Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the MA450i. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :)       Summary   BUILD   The MA450i has an interesting build, with a reverse horn / funnel shape. This is actually the...” --a_recording