Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

“First off.. Read this if you are interested in buying a pair of fairly-cheap, Beats replacement products. Otherwise, go look for something else.   My friend bought this in a store a few months back and i plan on reviewing them just now... I've used this earbuds lots of times and i've finally got the time to review them.     Fit: The fit is very good for me, you can push it up...” --PeeTzz74

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear Secure Fit for Optimal Performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear secure fit for optimal performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...