Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

iBeats Headphones with ControlTalk From Monster® - In-Ear Noise Isolation - Black

“Ahh Beats by Dre, the love em, hate em headphones. Well for these little guys its a love em kind of relationship for me the cheapest of the beats range yet they still manage to pack more punch then most, they have the classic beats sound but it seems to be much more refined from something like the Solo HD's, the bass is tighter and goes deeper, the mids are clear, not crystal but more like the...” --Burns0100

Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones

Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones

“Had these Little Gems nearly a year now & felt compelled to give a Review (My opinion) of them. Best start at the beginning then I guess Since I 1st seen these a couple of years back I somehow knew I would end up with a pair as looks wise they are indeed Little Gems Once your box arrives = you'll get the typical Monster Fancy Box & inside that lots of other Fancy Pouches/ cases/ Tips/...” --itsmejulieeye

Monster Cable Yao Monsters Solar In-Ear Headphones - Silver

Monster Cable Yao Monsters Solar In-Ear Headphones - Silver

Yao Ming and Noel Lee have created Yao Monster, bringing their passions to the world of consumer electronics and lifestyle products. Yao Monster brings revolutionary products of technology and fashion to share and inspire others. It is the unsurpassed fusion of east and west. It is a fusion of ideas and ideologies. It is a fusion of technology and fashion. It is a fusion of technology and life....

Monster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphones

Monster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphones

“I bought these a year ago for $150. If you have a decent home theater system and you have a club, jazz or disco preset, that's what these sound like. They have a fun grungy club sound to them. I think they are overpriced for what you get, at the time I didn't know any better comming from apple earbuds and JVC Gummies. The bad think about these is they are HEAVY. I weighed theses against...” --JonnyRocket