Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“I bought these around half a year ago, and have finally come to a decision on how I feel about them.   First off, I paid $70 for these on amazon. At the time, I thought this price was a little lofty, but I figured that "you get what you pay for."   After I bought these I was both pleasantly surprised and hugely let down. The first quality that I noticed was the beautiful mids and...” --hyperhead

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously distorts and breaks up under the slightest push, but I will say they have some decent mids. Unfortunately, thats not exactly what I was expecting. The gina "N" on your chest really isnt needed, or...” --tevbax

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Whether you're running, biking, or boarding, iSport Immersion won't fall out and leave you behind. It's right there with you providing a secure, comfortable fit with its revolutionary SportClip design. Plus, it won't interfere with helmets, glasses or goggles. The Pro Sound Isolating Eartips ensure a tight seal blocking out water and leaving in that deep, pulse-pounding...

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

“Intro rant If you are like me then you are probably looking for earbuds that stay in your ear and don't fall out. You want something durable with good sound quality. I was very skeptical of buying these earbuds after contacting the company about their specifications. When I asked what the tech specs were and since they claim to be water resistant I also asked what their IPX rating level...” --boxfox

Cosmic Ears Pure