Cosmic Ears HY3 Hybrid CIEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Flex

Earjax Moxy Earbud Headphones with In-line Mic (Brown)

Earjax Moxy Earbud Headphones with In-line Mic (Brown)

You will experience years of astonishing sound in an ultra-lightweight, anodized aluminum encasement that is scientifically angled for fit and perfection of sound quality. Included Accessories: Zippered hard case, black Convenient cable wrap Multi-tip fit kit - S,M,L, standard* - S,M, L, transparent tips - 1 pr. three-tiered tips Bonus earjax decals *standard tips are either black or white...

Earjax Lyrics Earbud Headphones (Black)

Earjax Lyrics Earbud Headphones (Black)

There has never been a personal listening device with more clarity and sound precision. Emphasis on bass elements will blow you away. The comfort and unique fit will impress you. With the custom styling and softened rubberized ABS housing, you'll forget your Lyrics are even in your ears. Every person who has listened to or felt Lyrics, falls in love. Love is good. Specifications...

Earjax Moxy Series - Black with Turquoise Ring Earbud Earphone