Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2C CIEM

“First of all I'd like to say the customs and the cable are both insane, the customs look incredible and the linum cable and connector beat the hell out of any other CIEM I've seen around.   Cosmic Ears list this as a jack of all trades monitor which I do agree with. I'm coming from a 4BA model to this 2BA and I've been pleasantly surprised by the sound. I haven't had these a week yet so...” --daftpolecat

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Cosmic Ears - CE2E CIEM

Denon AH-W150BU Exercise Freak In-Ear Headphones, Blue

Denon AH-W150BU Exercise Freak In-Ear Headphones, Blue

Denon's Exercise Freak in-ear headphones are the ultimate, super-lightweight, sweat proof, wireless fitness headphones that perform the way you do. Listen to your favorite music & answer calls without the inconvenience of cables getting in the way of your workout. These headphones have been tested by frequent exercisers and found to be the most comfortable and provide the most secure...

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Pure

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears Flex

Cosmic Ears HY2

Cosmic Ears HY2

Denon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)

The ear-bud headphones for audio enthusiasts - from Denon. The AH-C700 offer a machined aluminum housing and plug designed to reproduce unprecedented sound dynamics. They also feature Denon's exclusive Acoustic Opimizer which adjusts sound pressure balance in front and behind diaphragm to deliver dynamic bass sounds. Denon's new earbud headphones are the ideal solution for consumers...

Denon AH-C400

Denon AH-C400

Denon’s new $249 AH-C300 may be the biggest, bassiest in-ear monitor in headphone history. Each of the IEM’s seemingly bulky earpieces has one of Denon’s patented Double Air Compression Drivers. It’s an arrangement with dual 11mm drivers, both firing at each other into a chamber that vents directly to your ear. A miniature control wheel gives the same functionality as on...

Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU)

Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU)

“     Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy  I picked her up in between $30-40 so it was a fair deal , the Denon's come in a nice box , a very nice one ...good stuff in it too so I was quite happy , the sound was decent too , the thing I...” --MrTechAgent

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

This product is a Japanese retail model. 1 year warranty is valid only in Japan.